Flats Forward Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life and economic well-being of all Flats Stakeholders. In collaboration with neighborhood based organizations, industry, maritime, residential, business, and recreational interests, Flats Forward advocates for and promotes Cleveland’s Cuyahoga Riverfront and first neighborhood.
We believe in: A dynamic and flourishing Flats Neighborhood that succeeds in helping all stakeholders advance their mission; An economically viable and sustainable neighborhood; The Flats is a one-of-a-kind place for all Greater Clevelanders to enjoy
- Chairman: Adam Fishman – Fairmount Properties
- Secretary: Robert Zadkovich – The Great Lakes Towing Company
- Treasurer: Lee Thomas – Ernst & Young, LLP
- Jon Adams – Rivergate Park Foundation
- Linda Barley – Stonebridge Resident
- Joe Blanton – Cereal Food Inc.
- James Catanese – Catanese Classic Seafood
- Joe Cimperman – City Council
- Susan Coy – Tremont West District Corporation
- Octavia Davis – Lakeview Towers Resident
- John Ferchill – Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Chris Gill – Cargill, Inc.
- Regan Gettens – Riverbend Condominiums Resident
- David Grunenwald – Jacobs Investments, Inc.
- David Hartt – Historic Warehouse District
- Ryan James – Flat Iron Café
- JoAnn Uhlik – Ohio City Inc.
- Michael Lawell – ArcelorMittal
- Sherrill Paul Witt – Trolley Tours of Cleveland, Inc.
- Marc Krantz – Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
- Richard Weaver – The Sherwin Williams Company
More Links:Civic Commons Flats Page
- Mark Lammon
- Interim President